Accords for Fragrance Creation (AFC5)
A workshop that will take you to the enchanted universe of perfumes. Learn the basics of perfume creation, understand the importance of olfactory tenacity and intensity & create a unique fragrance. A scented discovery of the the historic accords, which have become a part of the modern-day perfume formulation, which you can then blend according to your personal liking.
In this course, our perfumer will guide and explain to you the ingredients which are used in these historic accords, their history and some examples of successful perfumes which are formulated using these accords. These accords have been formulated by our training partner, Cinquième Sens Paris lab and are made available in a kit as a part of this course, to be discovered as facets for use in your fragrance creation in addition to the 14 fundamental facets from FCW14.
Included in this course:
- Access for three months to the online course training website with downloadable workbook & formulation sheets.
- Accords for fragrance creation kit which will be sent by courier to your preferred address. The kit contains;
- 5 olfactory accords as facets in 10ml amber bottles with dropper. In total 5 aroma bottles.
- 3 different fragrance tester samples from All Good Scents.
- 3 empty trial bottles with plug and cap of 3ml each.
- 2 empty perfume bottle spray of 8ml each for your personal fragrance creation.
- Smelling strips
- Access to two zoom meeting with the perfumer*
*Zoom meeting will be held by All Good Scents at regular intervals exclusively for people who have bought the course. The schedule of the meetings will be made available. These will be group session for 45 mins approx.
Note: This add-on course is only available with the Fragrance Creation Course (FCW14) and not as a stand-alone course. It can be bought separately after finishing the Fragrance Creation Course (FCW14) or can be both bought together.