Accords for Fragrance Creation (AFC5)
A workshop that will take you to the enchanted universe of perfumes. Learn the basics of perfume creation, understand the importance of olfactory tenacity and intensity & create a unique fragrance. A scented discovery of the historic accords, which have become a part of the modern-day perfume formulation, which you can then blend according to your personal liking.
In this course, our perfumer will guide and explain to you the ingredients which are used in these historic accords, their history, and some examples of successful perfumes which are formulated using these accords. These accords have been formulated by our training partner, Cinquième Sens Paris lab, and are made available in a kit as a part of this course, to be discovered as facets for use in your fragrance creation in addition to the 14 fundamental facets from FCW14.
Included in this workshop:
- Access for one month to the online workshop training website with downloadable workbook & formulation sheets.
- Accords for the fragrance creation kit will be sent by courier to your preferred address. The kit contains:
- 5 olfactory accords as facets in 10ml amber bottles with a dropper. In total 5 aroma bottles
- 3 different fragrance tester samples from All Good Scents
- 3 empty trial bottles with plug and cap of 3ml each
- 2 empty perfume bottle sprays of 8ml each for your personal fragrance creation
- Smelling strips
- Access to two zoom meetings with the perfumer*
*Zoom meeting will be held by All Good Scents at regular intervals exclusively for people who have bought the course. The schedule of the meetings will be made available. These will be group sessions for 45 mins approx.
Note: This add-on workshop is only available with the Fragrance Creation Workshop (FCW14) and not as a stand-alone course. It can be bought separately after finishing the Fragrance Creation Workshop (FCW14) or can be both bought together.
Fragrance Creation & Accords: FCW14 + AFC5
Disclaimer: These workshops are discovery-based and in no way to be regarded as an option to launch your own business or purely career-oriented.